Friday 26 July 2013

let it go, Diane


Nail Varnish - Topshop NAILS in the colour "Gone Fishing" - £5

So I work for a B&B cleaning their rooms like a few days a week (now it's summer) and in this heat it is actual torture, i only work for an hour and a half to two hours each time but it's crazy hot and basically unbearable
I never got paid today but I'm due like £40 on Sunday, so excited
I wandered on into River Island today not expecting anything special, and I only had £10 to spend because I was saving up some other money
I found this belt for quite a bit then when I got home I realised I'd bought a small, so i put it up on ebay and if you wanna buy it there you all go (CLICK HERE FOR THE PAGE)
And then these two sets of earrings, River Island Jewelry is so so cheap in comparison to places like Topshop it's gr8

I DID have nothing to write on but then whatever I decided to have friends today and me and Robyn went to town and it's too too hot to even type about anything other than i feel way sick and dizzy and i need wat-ah


ALSO I am super excited for the new Swim Deep album to be released so here is their most recent release i think they posted it up on like Wednesday or Thursday or something

xxrachelhelen




No comments:

Post a Comment