Thursday 18 July 2013

love me two times

it's is searingly hot today i just can't do anything, i was meant to be going out tonight but i get drunk so easy and the heat makes me dizzy and i'd just feel sick too easy
I keep pausing writing because I am either falling asleep or stalking people on twitter or sippin' on coke
My mom came back from Glasgow today so i went and met her in town and she brought me back some goodies from Primark, I never even shop there but she saw this tee, got me it, and i decided i needed some new pyjama bottoms


Sunnies - Primark, £1
Orange Varnish - Topshop, £5
Black Varnish - Rimmel, £1.50


my hair was wet and i was dancing around to Stevie Nicks
I'm not sure if i have anything else to say really
Tomorrow is the last day of school and i am working this weekend so i get paid on Sunday but i have to save all my money for going to see The Cribs next month (sososososo excited!111)

lovin' u n leavin' u

xxrachelhelen





No comments:

Post a Comment